About Our Parties
Our birthday parties are 1.5 hours long. They include:
- Arrival Craft: a fun, ice-breaker craft to kick off the party
- Story Time: an entertaining story about a historical princess on a big adventure
- Main Activity: a fun, educational activity based on the theme of your choice
- A half hour of cake/food time (you provide). We provide plates, cups, decoration
- A goody bag for each child
- Set up and clean up
(photos by Stephen Lipuma)
Our parties are held at The Court Street Collective in Carroll Gardens at 371 Court Street, 2nd Floor, between Carroll St. and 1st Place. Parents can drop off or stay.
- Cleopatra Perfume Party.While ruling Egypt, Cleopatra studied the science of perfume. Hear a story about this brainy ruler, make an Egyptian collar, and then create your own perfume or cologne (boys enjoy this too), to take home.
- Princess Victoria Book-Making or Doll-Making Party.As a girl, Queen Victoria rebelled against her oh-so-proper upbringing by writing stories about bold, rebellious girls, then acting them out with her wooden dolls. Kids create their own book or doll to take home.
- Princess Njinga of West Africa Mask or Drum-Making Party.Princess Njinga of West Africa Mask or Drum-Making Party. Princess Njinga (Jing-a) of faced Portuguese invaders in the 1600s with a strong belief in herself and her people. We make masks or drums to explore her world. Each child takes home a mask or drum.
$495 for 8 kids. Additional guests are $20 each
Erin Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-753-510